ORDERING AND BILLING INFORMATION


HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

BY INTERNET BY INTERNET
When you've found what you are looking for simply click "Add to Cart." When you are done shopping, click "View Cart" to preview the contents of your shopping cart. If you don't want to order all of the items or forgot to add something, simply edit your shopping cart. When you are satisfied with the contents of your shopping cart, simply click "Continue" where you will be asked for your shipping and billing information. You will have a chance to verify the information and, if no changes are necessary, proceed to "Send Order". You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received within approximately 24 hours. Orders received after normal business hours will be processed the next business day. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped. To ensure the security of your personal information, we have partnered with Yahoo! Merchant Solutions. Yahoo! processes our transactions using the latest 128-bit encryption technology.
BY FAX BY FAX
Print out our Internet Order Form (PDF), fill it out, and fax it to: 610-258-9404. You will receive an e-mail confirmation/receipt within approximately 24 hours. Orders received after normal business hours will be processed the next business day. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped.
BY PHONE BY PHONE
Call us toll free at 800-819-RUGS. Our associates are available Monday-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday 12 pm to 5 pm; all times Eastern Standard Time. You will receive an e-mail confirmation/receipt within approximately 24 hours. Orders received after normal business hours will be processed the next business day. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped.
BY MAIL BY MAIL
Print out our Internet Order Form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it, along with a cashier's check or money order, to: 901 Line Street, Easton, Pennsylvania 18042. You will receive an e-mail confirmation/receipt within approximately 24 hours. Orders received after normal business hours will be processed the next business day. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped.

PAYMENT METHODS
Craftrugs.com accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard; Visa; American Express; Discover; PayPal; No Payments, Deferred Interest for 90 Days*; No Payments, Deferred Interest for 6 Months*; money order**, and cashier's check**. (*With approved credit; Minimum purchase of $199 required for 90 day promotion and $399 for 6 months. **Accepted by mail only.)

SECURE TRANSACTIONS
ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business To ensure the security of your personal information, we have partnered with Yahoo! Merchant Solutions. Yahoo! uses the latest 128-bit encryption technology to process our transactions.

WHEN YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED
If the item(s) you ordered are in stock, Craftrugs.com will charge your credit card when the item(s) are scheduled to be shipped. If the item(s) you ordered are not in stock, and you elect to backorder the item(s), Craftrugs.com will charge your credit card 25% of the total amount of backordered item(s) when you place the order and the remaining 75% when the item(s) ship.

SALES TAX
Craftrugs.com is located in the state of Pennsylvania and is required by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to collect 6% sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in the state of Pennsylvania. All other orders will not be charged sales tax.

WHEN YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CREDITED
Craftrugs.com issues refunds, in the original payment form, as soon as our warehouse receives and inspects returned item(s). Please note, factors like your bank's policies and billing cycle may affect when credits will appear on your account.